Project Manager--KW Worldwide
What will you do?
As a Project Manager, your job will be to take complete ownership for all things Product & IT related for KW Worldwide group. You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of KW Worldwide specific projects ensuring consistency with programs, company strategy, commitments and goals.
Who are we looking for?
A member of the Innovation & Technology department, our ideal Project Manager--KW Worldwide is a self-motivated leader looking to make an impact. You live for product roadmaps, project plans and working with international stakeholders. You’re a strong communication with experience working with product, engineering and marketing teams managing complex interdependent projects.
- Minimum 7 yrs experience in all aspects of project management; program and project planning, coaching, business process development, change, risk and communication management, technical planning, vendor management, and budget/resource management.
- Collaborative, calm and solutions-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Ability to help business partners map out their business goals, key metrics and full definition of their business today and where it needs to go.
- Experience driving requirements gathering from business partners. Ability to document detailed requirements for complex capabilities and business processes to create simple, intuitive workflows for customers.
- Demonstrated team facilitation and team influencing skills are essential. Ability to communicate effectively with top executives and individual associates with proper detail and message.
- Comfortable working both in the details as well as at the strategic level. Adaptable as both player and coach focused on getting things done even if it extends past the typical project manager job description.
- Ability to partner with engineering teams to drive product development in a shared resource environment.
- Comfort working in dynamic, fast-paced environment with diverse set of stakeholders with different levels of experience with IT project management.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- 10 years + of owning and running complex programs and projects with a track record of success and failing forward.
- PMP preferred as well as knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (Scrum) and/or Six Sigma (Lean) methodologies.
- Experience working with international clients or companies.
Who are we?
Located in Austin, Texas Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, products and services, we support over 130,000 associates and 700 offices globally. Though continued innovation, our mission is to create careers worth having, lives worth living, and legacies worth leaving for our agents, associates and team members world wide.
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of technology and real estate.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top