Project Manager, Worldwide
What you’ll be called: Project Manager, Worldwide Technology
Where you’ll work: KW Worldwide, the Global Arm of Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) is looking for a Project Manager to join the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, marketing, education, and products and services, we support our regions, market centers and agents around the world. The company’s Worldwide division has two primary objectives:
- Establish new franchises outside of US and Canada
- Deliver the VALUE that will power our franchisees to become the dominant real estate company in their market
Who are we looking for?
KW Worldwide is looking for a talented, up and coming Project Manager with experience working with international clients, partners and teams to learn our business FAST and drive the implementation of creative technology solutions to support our international markets.
Our ideal Project Manager thrives in an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment and has a proven track record of exceeding customer expectations. You’re a self-managed, self-motivated task master seeking an environment that allows you to create your own future opportunities.
What will you do?
As our Project Manager you will be responsible for actively searching for and implementing creative technology solutions to meet real estate franchising business needs.
You’ll have the opportunity to work across multiple business group to turn our business processes into technology strategies and action plans. You will communicate directly and effectively internally, with vendors and most importantly, with our customers (our Regional Leadership teams around the world!)
As a successful Project Manager you will build strong relationships across the organization and will have no problem in communicating with global stakeholders. You MUST be able quickly establish yourself as a go-to resource on technical and operational solutions for our franchisees (high-level real estate entrepreneurs) across the world.
While this position doesn’t have any direct reports (as of today…) you MUST be an effective project and indirect people manager to succeed in this role!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Strategize, communicate and DRIVE RESULTS using technology!
• Proactive and routine interaction with regional leadership, technical managers, and preferred vendors to understand their technology solutions and pain points to drive the KWW’s overall technology strategy and prioritization.
• Serve as the business-side team lead between the KWW Operations/Support team and the KW Technology teams on development and evolution of KW Technology services provided to KWW regions.
• Keep the KWW team informed and up to date on innovation and tech progress through a system for priority/solution tracking. All stakeholders can see developments, status, updates and make comments or add questions for follow up.
• Source and vet new KWW technology providers that can offer the next level of value to our KWW Regions.
In the first 30-60-90 days of the job, this person will be accountable to:
• Taking over and directing the already in progress cross-departmental and regional rollout of KWW’s new transaction management/reporting software to ensure key KPI’s for adoption are met.
• Presenting a 1-3-5 Business Plan for KWW’s Technology Value Proposition.
• Creating a priority list of projects with KWRI’s internal InnovTech team (the team that delivers U.S. tech solutions) that aligns with KWW’s short, mid and long-term strategic goals.
• Presenting options for solutions for implementing an Information Cascade Solution that facilitates communication from KWW to our Regions to our Market Centers to our Associates, including possible vendor research, internal research and discovery and high-level business requirements gathering.
• Lead a quarterly webinar focused on KWW’s technology progress for all KWW regional leadership
• Minimum 3 years of demonstrable track record of success in a Project or Program Management role
• International project management experience in a technology relate role highly preferred.
• Effective organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines, prioritize tasks and follow through on commitments and appointments.
• Must possess strong communication and active listening skills, be able to communicate effectively, openly and consistently with a broad range of personality types up and down an organization.
• Strong customer service skills and servant-leadership mentality. Able to establish relationships quickly and work with busy/non-detail oriented people.
• Must be determined and politely persistent.
• Must possess a high level of self-motivation, and have excellent work ethic.
• Must be able to work effectively with multiple cultures and time zones.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Blair helps attract top talent to join Keller Williams. She sees prospects through the hiring process to ensure people land in the roles that make sense for the company and their individual goals.
Back to top