Project Manager, IDX
What you’ll be called: Project Manager, IDX
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) fosters a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who we’re looking for:
Our ideal Project Manager, IDX has experience in the real estate industry, specifically understanding the industry’s MLS structure and managing real estate-technology projects. You are excited by the opportunity to get your hands dirty building and growing something new. You’re looking for opportunity, and see a future in leading and managing a team of contributors.
What you’ll do:
As our Project Manager, IDX, you will work closely with our Legal, Industry Relations, and Innovation Technology teams to develop and execute projects related to Keller Williams’ MLS/IDX strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and maintain detailed plans for IDX launch, using progress measurement to proactively develop alternate plans.
• Create detailed tracking documents to manage the 300+ MLS rollouts.
• Gather and track relevant information (agent count, MLS authorization types, listing count, etc.) per market to create a strategic approach to rollout to meet company’s goals.
• Develop relationships with MLS compliance teams to gain broadest access possible for KW Technology.
• Manage project scope in collaboration with project advocates and sponsors, business analysts and technical leads, working with both internal and external partners to deliver an MLS solution.
• Establish contract tracking and standards for MLS reporting.
• Communicate project status to customers, including status of issues, as well as partners and leadership.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Five years of experience owning and running programs and projects with a track record of success and failing forward.
• Understanding of the real estate industry’s MLS structure, preferred.
• Knowledge of the IDX approval process, preferred.
• PMP preferred.
• Ability to work flexibly to manage internal and external resources.
• Ability to partner cross-functionally to deliver a product or project.
• Comfortable working both in the details and at the strategic level.
• Ability and willingness to get things done, even if it extends past the typical project manager job description.
• Effective communication, both with top executives and individual associates; able to break down complex ideas into simple explanations.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Blair helps attract top talent to join Keller Williams. She sees prospects through the hiring process to ensure people land in the roles that make sense for the company and their individual goals.
Back to top