What you’ll be called: Programs Administrator
Where you’ll work: KW Cares
Who are we looking for?
KW Cares is the 501 (c)(3) public charity that supports Keller Williams family members who experience financial hardship due to sudden emergencies. We’re looking for a creative, adaptable Programs Administrator passionate about making an impact on the future of others. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
What will you do?
Our Programs Administrator will work with the KW Cares team in a variety of capacities, to include recording donations, providing oversight for local, regional and national fundraisers, performing accurate and timely financial operations as well as assisting with the grant giving program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Donations and Database Operations
- Ensure the timely and accurate recording of donations, receipting, deposits and reconciliation of all proceeds
- Assist Finance Manager in compiling and preparing data for audit
- Understand and ensure compliance with IRS regulations governing 501(c)(3) charities
Fundraising and Grant Giving Operations
- Manage silent auction at bi-annual fundraising events
- Provide education to the field on financial management, receipting and proper reconciliation of fundraisers
- Assist with receiving incoming grant applications for grant evaluation
- Provide accurate and timely answers to phone and email inquiries
- Help create content for website, Facebook page, newsletters and other communications
- Develop and manage communications for fundraising events
- Liaise with KW Cares Representative and leadership to increase program effectiveness
- Assist in the development and implementation of Crisis Plan during regional disasters
- Assist with event planning and attend events as needed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Database entry experience
- Knowledge of social media and Internet
- Customer service experience
- Excellent oral and communication skills
- High level of empathy and ability to maintain confidentiality
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate franchise company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living, and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top