Product Support Analyst (Labs Specialist)
What you’ll be called: Product Support Analyst (Labs Specialist)
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who we're looking for:
The Product Support Analyst is responsible for managing the user and product experience for new technology created by Keller Williams. The Product Support Analyst will work with agents in Labs to describe new features and functionality, accept and prioritize feedback and address bug fixes. This person will guide participant throughout the Labs process.
Our ideal Product Support Analyst is customer service minded. We are looking for a self-motivated, independent thinker, who is comfortable managing multiple projects at the same time. This person is a quick learner, organized and capable of solving problems calmly and swiftly. They place high value on user feedback, product enhancement and documentation. They demonstrate a high level of commitment and personal dedication to their role and the company.
About KW Labs:
Keller Williams has walked away from the traditional software development route. Instead, we’re developing new products in Labs. Labs is a revolutionary approach to technology development, enabling our KW agents to build, test and define technology that will run and grow their businesses.
What you'll do:
You will analyze the voice of the customer through incoming tickets and calls from agents or consumers currently involved in Labs and translate that feedback for the Product Team. Your focus will be the customer experience and to make sure that the functionality is clear, feedback is directed appropriately and training is available for all Labs products. Your focus will be on creating the customer service systems and processes that support the entire Labs process, including product knowledge, training and customer service. You will iterate and improve these systems and processes as the Labs process evolves.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Product Knowledge
o Serve as a subject matter expert on all products in Labs.
o Work with the Product team to understand the functionality of each Lab at each stage.
o Identify the difference between bug fixes and feature requests and respond accordingly.
o Learn new enhancements quickly.
o Document continuing functionality of Labs products.
o Create trainings and enable other teams to take over service of a product as it advances in Labs.
o Maintain Knowledgebase articles for Labs.
o Schedule outbound training calls when necessary.
o Provide knowledge to other teams and departments about Labs.
• Customer Care
o Handle inbound questions, feedback and support issues for products in Labs.
o Analyze customer input to determine the features wanted and translate requests to the Product team.
o Create weekly feedback reports that organize incoming feedback.
o Escalate reported bugs or glitches to the appropriate team for resolution.
o Address escalated calls as they come in.
o Maintain correspondence as needed to ensure issues are resolved to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• 2 or more years of experience in customer service.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
• Previous experience creating or workshopping new products.
• Past tech training experience.
• Working knowledge of technology systems, applications and platforms.
• Experience with Google Apps for Business and an intermediate knowledge of how a Google account operates and how a user would configure it. (ie. Client-Server, IMAP, POP3)
• Values improving the customer experience and places a high value on user interface.
• Able to interpret feedback and communicate it back.
• Able to provide verbal or written instructions and information in a clear and concise manner.
• A self-starter, able to function independently with little direct supervision
• Eager to learn new things and able to pick them up quickly.
• Team player, willing to jump in and work on items “outside” of their job.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks without letting details fall through the cracks.
• Thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Back to top