What you’ll be called: Product Manager, Listings
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Voted one of the “Best Places To Work” in Austin, TX KWRI thrives within a creative and dynamic culture. We are seeking a highly motivated Product Manager to join our Product team.
With over 150K agents worldwide, Keller Williams Technology Group is the foremost provider of real estate solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities in the areas of: relationship management, collaboration, transaction management, education and consumer engagement. All in support of enabling agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers and enabling consumers to chart their own customer journey.
Who we're looking for:
We are looking for someone who is a true problem-solver at heart. You don't shy away from new challenges, and the harder the problem, the better. You are intensely focused on identifying problems and finding the right solution, and are willing to take risks and experience failure along the way. You thrive in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment. You come from a technical background, are design-oriented, think in terms of KPIs, and enjoy learning about and applying new technologies to solve customer problems in a user-centric way.
What you’ll do:
As Product Manager for Listings, you will build the technology that powers the future of Keller Williams Real-Estate Listings. The KWLS (Keller Williams Listing System) powers the syndication of Keller Williams agents’ listings to the ListHub syndication network, Zillow and Trulia. Listings are the lifeblood of an Agent's business and the KWLS sits at the center, ensuring that our listing agents are the only agent prominently featured on their listings.
In this role, you will own product planning, which will define the roadmap and feature definition all the way through tactical execution and delivery. The product planning process will involve close collaboration with real estate agents, strategic business partners and business stakeholders, as well as analysis of the competitive landscape and industry. You will collaborate with development and user experience teams on product design as well as partnering with marketing and training on promotion and sales enablement. You will work directly with executive leaders of customers and partners of all sizes and segments iterating on our product vision and driving business development.
Keller Williams is looking for business owners who can scale in perspective from strategic vision development with regular, direct interaction with the senior leadership team to tactical product development and go-to-market execution. There are no product requirements documents thrown over the wall to the development team at Keller Williams. We value Product Managers who sit with the developers and dig into the details as owners of the product where we define, develop, and ship new products, services, and features in periods measured in two weeks and months.
• Incept our listings vision and strategy for agents, market centers and consumers that aligns with our portfolio strategy and the value to our current or future user.
• Prioritize what we should build and when by collaborating with stakeholders on product vision and strategy.
• Share ideas and receive feedback on new features through presentations before a new release.
• Define how those features will work and look through close collaboration with engineers in design sessions, mockups, UX review and usability testing.
• Manage the release and sprint backlog through planning, backlog grooming, development, and review. See features through documentation, prioritization of bugs and enhancements, and usage analysis.
• Author detailed specifications on which stakeholders can review and provide feedback.
• Ensure successful build out of features and ensure user success by tracking adoption/usage.
• Drive each sprint through development, review and testing.
• Monitor relevant emerging industry trends and technologies.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• At least 2-3 years of product management experience, with B2B, platform, and API-centric products.
• Demonstrated proficiency in creating API-based products, with a strong understanding of mission critical applications and platform scale constraints and capabilities.
• Understanding of the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and the dynamics of the listing syndication.
• Experience bringing products from conception to implementation, including defining and communicating specifications, managing resources, and leading cross-functional teams.
• Proficiency with data analytics tools, including leveraging the data to analyze, report, and make product decisions.
• Experience working with agile development processes.
• A proven track record of building and shipping products that solve real user problems.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to dive into data and emerge with insights.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of customer experience modeling, information architecture and UI design.
• Seasoned Product Manager with a portfolio that demonstrates your ability to understand what makes a compelling mobile experience.
• Process-oriented and comfortable with critique and heavy collaboration.
• Great communicator who can break down complex ideas into simple explanations.
• Understanding of the end-to-end user-centered design process, from strategy, to concept, to final product.
• Natural leader who is able to drive cross-functional collaboration within and across project teams.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living, businesses worth owning, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Blair helps attract top talent to join Keller Williams. She sees prospects through the hiring process to ensure people land in the roles that make sense for the company and their individual goals.
Back to top