What you’ll be called: Office Coordinator
What will you do?
As our Office Coordinator, you will be the first person that our visitors see! Maintaining a relaxed and positive attitude is a must for success. An important member of the Operations Team, the Office Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the KWRI reception area, greeting guests and answering phones.
Our ideal Office Coordinator, you effortlessly transition between Ambassador and Air Traffic Control, managing office operations and working on special projects while delighting and engaging guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Instill a positive first impression on every caller into KWRI.
- Operate multi-line telephone system to answer incoming calls and direct callers to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain a customer service focus.
- Answer questions about organization and provide callers with address, directions and other information.
- Be an amazing ambassador: welcome and greet on-site visitors.
- Monitor visitor access and issues passes when required.
- Monitor wireless access and provide visitors with log-in information when requested.
Point of contact for building management.
- Send KWRI requests regarding maintenance, custodial, pest control and heating.
- Coordinate and manage office evacuation procedures.
- Ensure that our elevators are locked on KWRI holidays in which the office may still be open.
- Communicate building management messages to the office.
Help keep reception area, conference rooms and main kitchen area tidy.
- Empty dishwasher/reload dishwasher.
- Keep the productivity place clean and tidy.
Retrieve mail, deliveries and faxes and distribute to appropriate inboxes/work stations.
- Sign for couriered deliveries, Fed Ex, UPS, Certified, notify recipients and manage sign off sheets.
- Prepare outgoing mail and deliver to mailroom.
Manage all office supplies.
- Research and negotiate pricing on supplies for the office.
- Maintain office supply inventory.
- Monitor and approve other department orders.
- Update the order request form and place orders.
- Order and maintain kitchen and maintenance supplies for the office.
Work with the production hand of the Operations Team to ensure inventory of all KWRI printed materials.
- Letterhead, business cards, etc.
- Order and maintain stock of all USPS shipping and mailing supplies to include: ordering KWRI custom mailing labels.
- Order and maintain stock of Fed Ex shipping and mailing supplies including air bills, boxes, tubes and padded packs
- Employee nametags for mailboxes, events and offices.
Work with the other Operations Team members to keep the office running smoothly, whatever duty that might entail.
- Passionate Ambassador who truly enjoys engaging and assisting others.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Basic Excel, Word, Microsoft Office skills are a MUST.
- Stellar Air Traffic Control skills; able to easily adapt and navigate under pressure.
- Team player able to work in a collaborative environment.
- Comfortable serving a variety of individuals and personalities.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
Who are we looking for?
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization.
The Operations Team is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. We are looking for a person that is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top