What you will be called: Membership Director of GPS
Where will you work: Global Property Specialist Division - KWRI headquarters Austin, TX
Who are we looking for?
Voted one of the “Best Places to Work” in Austin, TX KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As the Membership Director for our GPS division, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible, and creative individual who wants to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
As our ideal Membership Director for the Global Property Specialist (GPS) Division you are a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment, and has a proven inside sales track record. You are driven, yet thoughtful, have excelled at subscription or membership base sales and now seek an environment to create your own growth path.
What will you do?
GPS is a membership-based division of Keller Williams Worldwide. You will be responsible for selling memberships to Keller Williams’ sales associates in North America. Sales channels include webinars, phone calls, in-person presentations and special events.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
SALES - full sales life cycle, from lead to close
• Inside (primary) and outside sales
• Identify, cultivate and acquire new members
• Sell and close a minimum of (X #) memberships per week- to include small and large sales
• Collect and analyze current, new and potential member information
• Develop and qualify leads by researching agents and their businesses
• Follow up on leads obtained at events and by referral
• Systematic follow-up (by phone, email) and document membership sales progress, including prospects, opportunities and contacts
• Travel approximately 10-20% of the time to trade shows, conferences and other events for in-person prospecting and recruitment
• Host training webinars and live presentation
• Manage various types of membership outreach events
• Provide regular progress reports
• Update and maintain CRM system for existing members and prospects
• Membership Engagement & Retention- Provide high quality service to current members to ensure member engagement and retention.
• Work with the team to implement strategies to effectively exceed sales objectives with a focus on revenue and net gain growth
• Work alongside team to support day-to-day operations of the organization and shared accountability/reward for achieving broader goal
• Share in and support the day-to-day operations of the organization as it relates to the duties of the position or as needed in the normal course of business alongside the Keller Williams WorldwideTeam
• Other duties as required
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience (Franchise, B2B or Inside Sales)
• Experience in membership, subscription or association sales highly preferred
• Residential Real Estate knowledge a plus
• Must possess strong initiative and be results-oriented with the ability to meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual financial goals
• Must excel at in-person and phone meetings with prospective members, building rapport, and closing sales in a professional manner
• Proficient with sales scripts, objection handling and closing without a hard close feel
• Dynamic speaker and presenter with strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment, as well as work independently
• Experience with a CRM database and Microsoft Office Suite
• Driven, disciplined and organized with a strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow through and meet deadlines and goals
• Inquisitive with a growth mindset and desire for leadership opportunities
• Highly self-aware and coachable; positive energy and attitude
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Blair helps attract top talent to join Keller Williams. She sees prospects through the hiring process to ensure people land in the roles that make sense for the company and their individual goals.
Back to top