Learning Support Associate
What you’ll be called: Learning Support Associate
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who we’re looking for:
Our ideal Learning Support Associate is an excellent writer with a preferred educational background in English, Adult Education, Instructional Design or Instructional Technology. You are highly creative with superior communication skills and a passion for helping people learn. Ideally, you have some experience working with video production. You have a high attention to detail, are organized, collaborative, and analytical.
What you’ll do:
The Learning Support Associate will help us transition our Group Coaching Program from a webinar-based system to a new LMS. You will partner with our coaches to translate their content into this new LMS. Moving forward, you will maintain existing online learning programs, as well as oversee the addition of new programs to the platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Re-package Group Coaching program materials into self-service modules using an online platform.
• Proofread and edit online and workbook, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
• Partner with Group Coaching Specialists to keep all course content relevant and up-to-date.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in English/English literature, Adult Education, Instructional Design or Instructional Technology, preferred, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
• One year of customer service experience.
• Organized with a high attention to detail.
• Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
• Video production experience.
• Audio production experience, a plus.
• Must be tech-savvy with the proven ability to understand and use new platforms.
• Must be able to work both independently and with a team.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Blair helps attract top talent to join Keller Williams. She sees prospects through the hiring process to ensure people land in the roles that make sense for the company and their individual goals.
Back to top