Launch Program Manager
What you’ll be called: Launch Program Manager
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal Launch Program Manager you are an extremely organized, solution driven individual who can effectively communicate with varying stakeholders and business groups. You’re the project manager who thrives in a fast-paced, complex environment. You live to create organization out of chaos and are looking to take on your next big challenge.
Success in this role requires someone who is adept at influencing, policy making and being a player-coach multiple times a day across multiple initiatives. Organization, communication and being solution driven are mandatory traits for this position.
What will you do?
The Launch Program Manager is responsible for ensuring cross functional alignment and communication, tracking toward launch milestones and overall readiness for releases with a goal of having each release make as much impact on our associates as intended.
The Launch Program Manager reports into the IT Operations organization, but is responsible for working with peers in Product Management, Program Management, Training, Support, Marketing, Engineering, Finance and Legal. Responsibilities include working with the Program Management teams to define releases, their goals and themes, ensuring all internal departments understand their role in releases, facilitate communication of release readiness internally and to customers and partners.
This role is the visionary, leader, and gatekeeper who coordinates and ensures that all internal team members are working toward the same goal while managing communication and changes as we bring new products to market. This is a great opportunity to work with a diverse set of teams and drive success.
- Driver and subject matter expert for software product and service launches
- Work with Program Management, Product Management, Training, Support and Marketing to define and execute a launch plan
- Build, maintain, and communicate product launch plans and track the deliverables, milestones, risks and dependencies from the cross functional launch team
- Anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies and provide escalation management throughout new product launch
- Advocate for all stakeholders throughout the release cycle to ensure they have the support needed to succeed
- Communicate launch schedules and status to KWRI and to our associates in the field
- Create and implement communication protocols to various stakeholders, associates, executive leadership and KWRI as a whole
Education and Experience
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in a launch program management and/or product launch roles
- Experience leading cross functional projects and team - more through influence than authority
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Stellar communication, presentation and writing skills with emphasis on technology
- Natural evangelist and strong customer advocate
- Strong Project Management experience; PMP preferred
- Understanding and experience with Agile product development practices required
- Highly accountable, owns project management of tasks without close supervision / direction
- Demonstrated strength in analytical thinking and problem solving
- Ability to work independently and adapt quickly
- Politely persistence, direct with a positive can do attitude
- Bachelor's degree in a related field highly preferred
Who are we?
Located in Austin, Texas Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, products and services, we support our over 130,000 agents and associates globally.
As the largest real estate franchise company in the United States, we are quickly transforming into a technology company focused on reinventing the way technology is used in the real estate industry. This transition is focused on moving from a traditional, disconnected set of systems to a modern, integrated cloud-based data and technology platform. We are looking for highly-motivated people to help lead this transformation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top