KWRI College Associate (Part Time)
What you'll be called: College Associate
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking talented college students to who have the potential to become the future leaders of KWRI. This position is a tremendous opportunity to delve into KWRI’s fast-paced, collaborative and unique corporate culture. This person will be introduced to multiple departments during their tenure, receiving personal business guidance including one-on-one consultations with key staff members, a personalized business reading list and networking opportunities with KWRI professionals. They will be launched into the day-to-day operations of KWRI, obtaining a global business perspective and building a foundation for a bright corporate future. We are looking for a person that is self-motivated and thrives in an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Execute research initiatives.
- Conduct customer service projects.
- Perform marketing and communications related tasks.
- Carry out basic office functions.
- Take part in various special projects.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Comfortable using a computer and the internet.
- Leadership roles in extra-curricular groups and organizations.
- Possesses strong communication skills—both verbal and written.
- Knowledge based, creative and flexible.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Fast-paced with a high sense of urgency.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate college or university.
- This is a paid, part-time position that will not count as college credit.
- Candidates must be enrolled in an undergraduate college or university.
- This position is open for the fall semester (3-4 months) at 16-22 hours per week.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the #1 real estate franchise company in the United States by agent count. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, people-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, marketing, education and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living and businesses worth owning.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top