Jr. Technology Research Analyst (Part Time)
What you'll be called: Jr. Technology Research Analyst (Intern)
What will you do?
Our Jr. Technology Research Analyst is a currently enrolled undergraduate student interested in learning about and contributing to the growth of an international real estate company. You are tech savvy, business-minded, and interested in a career in technology or entrepreneurship.
As our Jr. Technology Research Analyst, you will develop a knowledge base on start-ups and companies from a variety of industries who are attempting to penetrate the real estate market. Your primary role will be to demo and develop profiles on these companies and their products in order to better understand their value proposition, competitive advantages, funding, management team, market need, momentum and overall product. You will work closely with the Sr. Technology Research Analyst and the KWRI research team to assess how disruptive technologies will fit within the real estate technology ecosystem.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule, conduct and record product demos.
- Evaluate strengths and weaknesses of tech start-ups.
- Complete technology company profile write ups.
- Execute research initiatives.
- Take part in various special projects.
- Basic knowledge of business principles, concepts and models.
- Tech savvy—someone who regularly reads TechCrunch, Re/code, ProductHunt, etc.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive.
- Experience in market research preferred.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university.
- This is a paid, part-time position that will not count as college credit.
- This position requires 8-12 hours per week.
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking talented college students who have the potential to become the future leaders of KWRI. This position is a tremendous opportunity to delve into KWRI’s fast-paced, collaborative and unique culture.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top