Group Coaching Account Manager
What You'll Be Called: Group Coaching Manager
KW MAPS Coaching offers group courses that amplify our agents’ earnings by transforming outlooks through module based learning. Group Coaching provides access to concentrated courses that precisely target areas within your business that slow progress.
As the Group Coaching Manager you will support the efforts of KW Group Coaches in several ways, including but not limited to: Onboarding and training new Group Coaches, coordinating Group Coaching programs, and schedules, driving sales and marketing activities, creating daily and weekly numbers reports and being the corporate liaison / ambassador to our coaches in the field.
As our ideal Group Coaching Manager you have prior sales related experience, are confident yet humble, passionate about your work and insistent on succeeding. You also possess the ability to prioritize and manage many competing requests and projects while delivering a phenomenal customer experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary point of contact for all Group Coaches
- Liaison between coaches, MAPS Department, and KWRI
- Communicate with group coaches on program feedback and other topics
- Train coaches
- Listen to sample calls on a regular basis to ensure course quality
- Create daily numbers reports for MarCom, Coaches, GC staff, BOLD and CEO (BOLD & CEO on Fridays only)
- Create weekly numbers reports for Contract Coordinator, CEO, BOLD, MarCom and DirOps
Sales and Marketing
- Partner with coaches to obtain marketing content
- Send upcoming program info to MarCom, the BGA’s, BOLD team, HR and MAPS Coach
- Monitor all website content and print media for the most current content. Inform MarCom of changes to be made
- Coordinate with MarCom in maintaining Facebook marketing including testimonials currently Sales Manager role is doing testimonials
- Post all Group Coaching programs to the myKW master calendar
- Send complimentary call information to MarCom and BGAs
- Oversee the activities of the Group Client Care Coordinator and the Group Coach Coordinator
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to appropriately prioritize and complete project quickly and independently
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Experience managing projects and being held accountable for results.
- Experience managing or mentoring junior team members.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Ability to develop marketing concepts and emails
- Working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
Who will succeed at KWRI?
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
KWRI is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. We are looking for a person that is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate franchise company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living, and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top