What You'll Be Called: Executive Assistant
Our ideal Executive Assistant, you are a consummate professional passionate about efficiency, details and discretion. You are intelligent, highly organized and capable of solving problems calmly and swiftly. You a have an elevated sense of urgency and take pride in your level of commitment and personal dedication.
What will you do?
In this Executive Assistant role you will provide administrative and personal assistance to support an energetic, high-level senior executive who operates at an extreme pace. You’ll perform operational functions for the department including, but not limited to: calendar and communications management for the executive and acting as a liaison and spokesperson for the department to clients and customers, both internal and external. We’re looking for someone who is resourceful, highly observant and organized.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage highly complex calendars and schedule conference calls and meetings across multiple time zones
- Communicate via phone and email on executive’s behalf, managing communication with internal employees as well as external contacts (clients, investors, corporate partners, etc.) Return all messages within 24 hours or less.
- Resolve scheduling changes or conflicts, demonstrating a high sense of urgency and an understanding of which commitments should take highest priority
- Coordinate complex travel arrangements; create travel itinerary and informational packet for each trip
- Provide personal support as needed, including coordinating personal travel, communicating with family and/or house staff, shopping for gifts, and facilitating home or automotive repairs
- Lead special projects by delegating tasks to internal teams, establishing deadlines, and holding all parties accountable
- Handle requests from executive outside of business hours, including nights and weekends
- Some travel required
- Must be able to work in an extremely fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to appropriately prioritize and complete project quickly and independently.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Experience managing projects and being held accountable for results
- Possess strong organizational skills and passion for getting things done quickly and correctly.
- Extremely observant with the ability to anticipate needs, fires or road blocks before they occur.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Willingness and ability to be on-call 24/7, including responding to urgent requests on evenings and weekend.
- Intense passion for supporting an executive, removing roadblock to ensure success.
- Possess a high level personal self-esteem balanced with true humility and focus on others.
- Accountable team player who believes no task is too small or too big to tackle.
- Working knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software (MSWord, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
Who will succeed at KWRI?
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
KWRI is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. We are looking for a person that is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate franchise company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living, and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top