Director of Keller Williams University
What you’ll be called: Director of Keller Williams University
Where you’ll work: Keller Williams University (KWU)
Who’s the boss: Chief Operating Officer
Who are we looking for?
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
KWRI is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. We are looking for a person that is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
What will you do?
Keller Williams University (KWU) is a five-time winner of Training Magazine’s Top 125, an international award that recognizes corporate excellence across all industries. KWU provides an industry-leading curriculum addressing every aspect of success in real estate delivered to more than 150,000 associates worldwide. From classroom training to on-demand, online education, we provide the most advanced and comprehensive learning opportunities in real estate.
We are looking for an individual who will lead the vision and direction of KWU, using the most current and innovative technology and applicable delivery methods, to equip our agents and leadership with knowledge to reach the highest levels of productivity and profitability. This individual has an opportunity to reshape and reinvigorate a venerated pillar of the Keller Williams value proposition. He/She must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cultivate and drive the vision/direction of KWU.
- Strategically align learning programs to company goals and employee needs.
- Drive productivity through business-based experiential learning.
- Oversee the redesign, development, and implementation of KWU’s curriculum of engaging, relevant, and impactful training materials.
- Develop and maintain departmental expectations for the design and development of exemplary courses.
- Manage the learning program design process and ensure the most appropriate delivery methods are utilized (instructor-led, blended, distance, mobile, etc.).
- Stay on top of current company trends, identify learning opportunities and develop content to effectively and efficiently influence those trends.
- Establish and monitor metrics to evaluate course effectiveness and ensure learning objectives are being met.
- Collaborate with other business units to streamline internal processes.
- Review faculty program, help establish top notch faculty and monitor instructor standards.
- Lead, manage, and oversee the daily operation of the KWU Department.
- Conduct performance reviews of staff.
- Manage staff to maximum professionalism and job performance.
- Experience with developing, implementing and scaling instructor-led, mobile, micro and blended learning programs.
- Familiar with current and emerging instructional technologies, principles and strategies.
- Working knowledge and skills of authoring software such as Adobe Captivate and learning management systems (LMS).
- Extremely proficient written and verbal communication.
- Highly motivated, and able to think creatively when it comes to curriculum innovation, design, development and implementation.
- Able to effectively lead, inspire, organize, train and work with a team.
- Track record of strong leadership and program implementation in past jobs/tasks.
- Energetic and forward-thinking.
- Knowledge and skill in conducting thorough needs analysis.
- Proactive, positive attitude.
- Nimble and adaptable to change.
- Effective goal setting, planning, accountability skills.
- Proven track record of creating/leading learning that produces measurable results.
- 8+ years of learning and development experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top