Director, Experience Design
What you’ll be called: Director, Experience Design
Where you’ll work: KW Product Team – KWRI Headquarters Austin, TX
Who are we looking for?
Voted one of the “Best Places To Work” in Austin, TX KWRI thrives within a creative and dynamic culture. We are seeking a highly motivated technology oriented Director, Experience Design to join our Product team.
With over 150K agents worldwide, Keller Williams Technology Group is the foremost provider of Real-Estate Solutions, offering the most comprehensive end-to-end portfolio of products, services, and training in the industry. Our passionate and experienced team converts agent challenges into opportunities in the areas of: relationship management; collaboration; transaction management; education; and, consumer engagement. All in support of enabling agents to drive greater intimacy in the relationships they have with their customers.
Our ideal Director, Design Experience thrives at the intersection of user insight, data, technology and design. You have experience solving complex multi-product/end user/device/market design challenges and have an exceptional usability and design portfolio as proof.
What You’ll Do:
As the Director, Experience Design you’ll lead our UI Design team to craft compelling solutions and interfaces that are intuitive, simple and innovative. You’ll work closely with executive partners and KW stakeholders in product, technology, marketing and customer service to forge exceptional user experience strategies. As a thought leader for UX/UI Design you’ll raise the bar for excellence and foster a talented and passionate design community inspiring others.
• Build and manage a team of high functioning UI Design team that embraces creativity, rigor and data.
• Conduct usability research for mobile and web product design.
• Develop and maintain portfolio wide interaction and style guidelines.
• Work with Product Managers and Technical Product Managers to develop and refine design elements for Product initiatives.
• Lead the definition and implementation of our UX approach and best practices.
• Drive a responsive design agenda, ensuring product experiences render seamlessly
• Appropriately balance need for efficiency and speed.
• Be a key leader in driving, defining and executing the company’s innovation agenda.
• Monitor relevant emerging trends and technologies.
• Measure, iterate, and deliver exceptional experiences.
• 7+ years in UX/UI leadership.
• MFA, BFA or BS in Human Factors, Interaction Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience.
• B2B and Consumer focused design experience including web (responsive desired), native mobile, product, graphic, interaction and/or information design highly preferred.
• Strong working knowledge of business analysis, qualitative research, digital strategy, customer experience modeling, information architecture and UI design.
• Seasoned designer with a portfolio that demonstrates your ability to understand what makes a compelling digital experience.
• Demonstrated ability to delight users at scale across platforms.
• Process-oriented and comfortable with critique and heavy collaboration.
• Great communicator who can break down complex ideas into simple explanations and user interfaces.
• Understanding of the end-to-end user-centered design process, from strategy, to concept, to final design.
• Natural leader who is able to drive cross-functional collaboration within and across project teams.
• Focused on mentorship and guidance as a critical part of leading a diverse design practice.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
KW MAPS Coaching Client Care Manager
Ashley ensures that every KW MAPS coach receives the best experience possible. She works with a team of Client Care Coordinators to provide products, training, and events to coaches and their clients.
Back to top