What you’ll be called: Departmental Coordinator
Where you’ll work: Vendor Network Department
Who are we looking for?
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
The Vendor Network Department is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. We are looking for a person that is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
What will you do?
The Departmental Coordinator will work with the Vendor Network team in a variety of duties and responsibilities including managing schedules, contracts and financials; developing systems and processes as well as reports and presentations; ensuring data accuracy within departmental systems, and assisting with departmental workflow. This person will work with other departments to ensure all requests are responded to promptly and will have clear direction as to the deliverables and setting expectations so they can communicate internally to all.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft proposals contracts and other agreements.
- Coordinate and track documents through approval workflows.
- Complete necessary accounting functions for the department.
- Develop and update reports, proposals and presentations.
- Coordinate calendars, schedule calls, meetings and travel.
- Maintain customer files and accounts.
- Assist with planning and execution of departmental deliverables.
- Manage mail, email and voicemail and return communication promptly.
- Serve as the initial point of contact for the department.
- Provide additional administrative support as needed.
- Experience working with contracts and financials is required.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Office, SalesForce is a plus.
- Consistent, detail oriented and accurate.
- Ability to keep all information confidential.
- Good communication skills including active listener.
- Must be able to draw conclusions based on gathered information and experience.
- Collaborative mentality.
- Possess an excellent customer service attitude.
- Project a mature and professional demeanor at all times.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top