What you’ll be called: Database Administrator
Where you’ll work: InnovTech Department (Innovation and Technology)
Who are we looking for?
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light. We’re looking for adaptable, flexible and creative people who want to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate.
The InnovTech Department is looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. We are looking for a person that is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
What will you do?
Your role includes, but is not limited to design, implementation and problem analysis and improvement of operational efficiencies of the Oracle database technology. You will share responsibility with the team for overall database support in various database environments. You should be well versed in Oracle database administration, including installation, performance-tuning and troubleshooting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, troubleshooting, support and maintenance of all database systems including production, QA and development server environments.
- Monitor and optimize database performance, security, resource utilization, memory configuration, sessions, archive logs and disk space usage.
- Share support for mission-critical database instances, including responsibility for after hours on-call support for issue resolution.
- Leverage Oracle expertise and knowledge by providing SQL, PL/SQL and data expertise to developers and users.
- Identify opportunities for improving system quality and implementing more efficient processes and management of databases.
- Participate in DBA team on-call pager rotation and on-call support duties.
- 6+ years of Oracle DBA experience on mid to large scale database environments.
- 2+ years of experience administrating Oracle RAC environments.
- Experience in Oracle Streams or Oracle GoldenGate preferable.
- Experience in Oracle 11gR2 preferable.
- Proficiency in writing shells and SQL scripts.
- Experience in setting up Oracle DataGuard Standby technologies.
- Strong knowledge of RDBMS architecture, SQL tuning, PL/SQL troubleshooting.
- Experience with various RDBMS and NoSQL solutions.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top