Corporate Counsel (Contract Accountability Partner)
What you’ll be called: Corporate Counsel (Contract Accountability Partner)
Named one of the “Best Places To Work” in Austin, TX and winners of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. Our ideal Corporate Counsel (Contract Accountability Partner) is a fast-paced, effective communicator with a passion for partnering cross-departmentally to achieve goals.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented Corporate Counsel to support KWRI’s growing legal needs domestically and internationally. As our Corporate Counsel, your main focus will be on holding our internal business partners accountable to ensuring contractual obligations are met.
What will you do?
• Primary area of responsibility will be to hold business partners accountable and ensure contract obligations are met.
• Review websites to ensure consistency of messaging regarding business deliverables.
• Provide support regarding contract interpretation and guidance.
• Provide strategic and practical advice to internal clients.
• Identify and advise on laws and regulations pertaining to transactions.
• Structure, review, draft and negotiate contracts.
• Provide support as necessary to other functions of the legal department.
• Juris Doctorate degree preferred.
• Experience with transactional legal work, preferably in corporate technology transactions.
• Experience with contract management.
Skills and Attitude:
• Must have a high degree of personal accountability.
• Must be able to hold others accountable.
• Must have a strong sense of urgency.
• Must have a track record of taking initiative and problem-solving.
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to thrive in a dynamic work environment and have a positive attitude.
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must have excellent attention to detail.
• Must have excellent judgment and discretion.
• Must be flexible and able to respond to challenges with creativity.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
KW MAPS Coaching Client Care Manager
Ashley ensures that every KW MAPS coach receives the best experience possible. She works with a team of Client Care Coordinators to provide products, training, and events to coaches and their clients.
Back to top