What you’ll be called: Content Writer
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) fosters a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Our ideal Content Writer has a marketing mindset and is a savvy wordsmith with a knack for and love of writing great content that inspires, educates and engages. Most importantly, you’ll know how to strategically use words to motivate and push people to take action!
What you’ll do:
A strategic thinker with an affinity for details, the Content Writer will work with our marketing managers and content/brand team to create the engaging content needed to drive their marketing plans—all while staying true to our overall brand mission and message.
• Collaborate with designers, product marketers and fellow content creators to bring creative solutions that increase engagement and lead conversion.
• Produce best-in-class copy for a variety of channels and mediums, including but not limited to: emails, landing pages, websites, digital ads, webinars, articles, case studies, infographics and video scripts.
• Adeptly wield language to embody multiple voices—including that of executives—and speak to varied audiences including the real estate industry, our 170,000+ agents, office leaders and owners and consumers worldwide.
• Collaborate with the content/brand team and key stakeholders to plan, optimize and execute new content initiatives and refresh existing collateral.
• Benchmark performance, study analytics and A/B test to continually improve and refine work, as opposed to operating on instinct alone.
• BA/BS in Journalism, English, Marketing, Business or related field.
• Two or more years of experience writing for marketing, preferably in the real estate or tech industry or at an advertising and/or ad agency.
• Writing sample.
• Past experience producing content for the web and email.
• Familiarity with A/B testing content messaging and optimizing.
• Customer/client interaction experience.
• Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Flawless writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
• Experience in advertising and promotional copywriting; able to develop fresh, snappy, engaging and well-structured headlines, body copy, and calls to action.
• Experience with search engine optimization.
• Good editorial judgement.
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Back to top