Consumer Research Analyst
What you’ll be called: Consumer Research Analyst
Who’s the boss: Director of Research
What will you do?
As our Consumer Research Analyst, you are an aggressive advocate of the consumer voice to inform our decision making for products, marketing and strategy. You will design, develop and execute a consumer-focused research agenda to articulate evolving consumer behaviors and preferences in real estate. Your research will uncover the motivations and needs that will drive the next generation of buyers and sellers. The results of this research will fuel the growth of the company by advocating the voice of the consumer in developing the strategic direction for new initiatives, marketing campaigns, websites and technology products.
Our ideal Consumer Research Analyst is a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. You are an excellent communicator with a strong analytical mind.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, execute, analyze and report on quantitative and qualitative consumer trends within real estate.
- Creatively synthesize information from primary and secondary sources, extract the significance and forecast the needs, perceptions, preferences and buying behavior.
- Develop and share an informed, expert opinion on the real estate consumer.
- Communicate actionable insights to our executives and business unit leaders.
- Create content that helps educate our agents and drive their business.
- Run surveys, focus groups and statistical analysis to draw conclusions about the home buyers and sellers.
- Work on cross-functional teams including technology, marketing and education.
- Track record creating compelling stories from primary and secondary data.
Knowledge of the latest tools, technology and research methodology approaches including:
- Survey programs (Qualtrics, Survey Monkey, etc.)
- Focus group moderation
- Statistics, particularly those used in survey analysis
- Data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Strong research, analytical and problem solving skills
Strong project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, anthropology, psychology, sociology, economics, or related degree. Master’s degree a plus.
- Experience in market research, consumer insights, branding, account planning, strategic planning, consulting or related field.
- Knowledge or prior experience with real estate is a major plus.
- Intellectually curious.
- Effective communicator with superior writing skills.
- Passionate about the consumer perspective.
- Strong team player who loves to creatively solve problems in a collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate a real curiosity when analyzing and interpreting data.
- Action oriented.
- Results driven.
- Direct, willing to fight for who you’re advocating for.
Who are we looking for?
KWRI thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. As an employee at KWRI, you will have the opportunity to work within a global organization that is growing at the speed of light.
The Research Team is looking for an adaptable, flexible and creative person who wants to be a part of a dynamic environment and make an impact on the future of real estate. We are looking for a person who is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top