****What you’ll be called: Commitment Coordinator
Named one of the “Best Places To Work” in Austin, TX and winners of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), thrives within a creative and collaborative culture, where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal. We’re looking for a Commitment Coordinator to help enable the success of our franchises.
What will you do?
Our ideal Commitment Coordinator provides exceptional customer service to all our Keller Williams franchises. You have a strong attention to detail, are obsessed with establishing and following processes, and maintain a high sense of confidentiality. Working closely with the Commitment Team, you will help ensure all Keller Williams franchises operate at the highest level—ensuring profitability and success, and monitoring compliance issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Developing new or improved compliance processes and procedures for maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
• Tracking on-going franchisee activities.
• Drafting, editing and transmitting monthly default reports for domestic and foreign licensees.
• Maintaining constant communication with regional representatives for follow up on matters.
• Drafting, editing and transmitting daily communications to Regions and Market Centers, typically with respect to matters of non-compliance and respective cure deadlines.
• Process applications required by the Market Center License Agreement.
• Manage systems for Market Center Renewal Process
• Manage and process requests as provided in the Policies and Guidelines Manual.
• Manage and process role and address change requests.
• Facilitate bi-annual record validation project for all market centers.
• Other tasks as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong attention to detail, including proofreading and editing
• Superior customer service skills
• Polished and professional demeanor
• Excellent organizational skills
• Maintain a high degree of confidentiality in all situations
• Keep up with a very fast paced, ever-changing environment
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 2 years of experience developing and running systems
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
KW MAPS Coaching Client Care Manager
Ashley ensures that every KW MAPS coach receives the best experience possible. She works with a team of Client Care Coordinators to provide products, training, and events to coaches and their clients.
Back to top