Client Success Coordinator
What you’ll be called: Client Success Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
Who we’re looking for:
Our ideal Client Success Coordinator is passionate about providing exceptional client service. You pride yourself on your strong work ethic, are self-motivated and have a high level of enthusiasm and energy. You are extremely organized, and move quickly and thoroughly to accomplish tasks. You have excellent communication skills, both in-person and over the phone. You have the ability to work effectively both in a collaborative team environment and independently.
What you’ll do:
As our Client Success Coordinator you are the voice of our membership divisions, and you will become a subject matter expert on these paid memberships. You will own the client onboarding process and help build and maintain client relationships that promote retention. As our Client Success Coordinator, you will be responsible for all aspects of client service including, but not limited to: onboarding new clients; continually educating clients on value and benefits; assisting client via phone, email and social media; off-boarding clients and handling client payments. You will work closely with the Client Success team and our membership division teams.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Own the day-to-day client service operations for membership divisions, including but not limited to: processing payments, re-sending receipts, hosting webinars, tracking and emailing sales leads, creating reports, managing training calendars and sending onboarding information.
• Provide exceptional customer service to requests received via all mediums (email, phone, social media and chat).
• Review and take proactive measure to maintain client health by documenting feedback and uncovering any issues. Track and record all activity in CRM and internal tools.
• Schedule and conduct regular client check-ins. Partner with membership divisions to stay educated on membership values in order to provide highest level of service to clients.
• Provide membership technical tool support and assist with updates and maintenance for KWRI tools.
• Track and maintain membership subscription numbers and regularly generate reporting or upon request.
• Conduct webinars for new and existing members.
• Cross-train on Operations Team customer service roles to provide back-up as needed.
• Manage the KWConnect page for each membership division, ensuring content is accurate, up-to-date and relevant.
• Additional duties as assigned, including but not limited to: assisting with membership event planning, event shipping, overflow calls from other departments, etc.
• Two or more years of customer service experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
• Previous experience in membership/subscription/association sales a plus.
• Experience using G Suite (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc.).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to collaborate.
• Superior organization skills.
• Tech savvy and able to explain basic technology to a non-technical audience.
• Natural problem solver; able to think critically and thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
• Highly self-aware and coachable; positive energy and attitude.
• Must possess strong initiative and be results-oriented with the ability to meet or exceed goals.
• Team player, willing to jump in and work on items “outside” of their job.
• A self-starter, able to function independently with minimal direct supervision.
• Organized with a strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow through and meet deadlines and goals without letting details slip through the cracks.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers and smartphones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. Additionally, this role will require a small amount of lifting and carrying.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position occasionally requires long hours and occasional weekend work as job duties demand.
Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Back to top