Call Center Support
What you’ll be called: Call Center Support
We are looking for a fast-paced, independent thinker who prefers a challenging environment and has a proven track record for success. Our ideal Call Center Support representative is self-motivated and loves an environment that allows you to create your own growth path.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Manage Customer Contacts
- Handle inbound requests for support via email and telephone.
- Create and maintain customer relationships, managing issues and ensuring that customer problems are resolved within predefined timelines, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
- Maintain a 1 business day response time to all requests, and alert management to increased call volume, or repeat problems when needed.
- Follow procedures and scripts when answering repeat questions. Create and update scripts as needed to ensure a consistent message to the field.
- Maintain call category list and ensure that all calls are properly categorized for reporting and analysis.
Maintain Answers.kw.com knowledgebase
- Provide input to team and assist with definition of site enhancements or redesign as needed.
- Ensure that all repeat questions, helpful hints and FAQs are posted on the knowledgebase to provide easy self-service for our customers.
- Enhance knowledgebase to include screen capture/playback, updated script information and other helpful tools.
Maintain Working Knowledge of all KW Systems
- Maintain knowledge of complete KW tool.
- Acquire and maintain technical knowledge level adequate to assist users in changing technical environments, such as browser and email client updates.
- Check systems at the start of each shift to ensure availability.
- Own the client relationship and ensure that all calls are resolved and/or escalated to management when necessary.
- Computer Science degree is a plus.
- A strong interest in learning about technology.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Email administration—a basic knowledge of how an email system operates and how a user would configure it. (ie. Client-Server, IMAP, POP3)
- Familiarity with web site design and development. Able to assist associates with web site setup and offer tips and tricks for maximizing template use.
- Understanding of desktop hardware and software.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to provide verbal or written instructions and information in a clear and concise manner.
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications.
- Must be able to type 60 wpm.
Work Ethic—working the hours necessary to ensure that service levels are met and customers are happy.
Initiative—being proactive in completing tasks and initiating new processes and tasks as the need is discovered.
Communication—informing and recommending solutions, verbally and written, in email or posted to the web site.
Customer Service—attending to customer needs and making sure to do whatever is necessary to make the customer’s experience a great one.
Positive Energy—focusing on what CAN be done and bringing a fresh, positive viewpoint to all situations.
Quality—working expeditiously to resolve customer issues, while being careful to provide a high level of quality so that issues are resolved without frustrating email banter or confusion.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top