AWS System Administrator
What you’ll be called: AWS System Administrator
Who are we looking for?
KWRI thrives within a creative and dynamic culture, where being at the forefront of real estate with industry disruptive technology is our goal. Our ideal AWS System Administrator is fast-paced, independent thinker with a deep knowledge of software architectures and networking concepts who has proven experience improving performance, security, reliability, and scalability.
What will you do?
Our AWS System Administrator will work on developing and streaming deployment processes. Your day-to-day tasks will include working with the developers to architect new solutions, monitoring deployment environments and finding new ways to increase our environment’s speed and scalability.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setup and maintain AWS cloud based and hosted infrastructure.
- Build application containers using Docker.
- Support the engineering teams with CI/Build tools, Environments and Automation using Travis CI.
- Help Development teams architect their products and automate the environment setup.
- Partner with the development team to manage the full stack from release cycles to data security.
- Monitor and tune server performance.
- Lead efforts to design and build automation in the areas of application deployment, configuration management, release operations, on demand resource adjustments etc.
- Drive best practices; standardize, build and deployment processes and tools across systems.
- Share knowledge with other team members on the usage of automation tools and help grow the team.
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and help streamline operations.
- Troubleshoot system issues and failures.
- Manage and maintain networking systems including encryption technologies.
- Challenge the current architecture and drive for better, stronger, faster, higher uptime.
- Strong knowledge and experience working with Docker containers.
- Experience with Apache Mesos (Marathon and Mesosphere).
- Extensive experience with Linux and especially LAMP stack.
- Experience with multi-tenancy and associated capabilities.
- Proven knowledge of software architectures and networking concepts and services for performance, security, reliability, scalability and high availability.
- Ability to create, deploy and manage AWS services such as ECS, EC2, CloudFormations, CodeDeploy, OpsWorks, Beanstalk, RDS, CloudFront, S3, EBS, VPC, Management Console, and CLI.
- Experience with virtualization technologies and migration paths to cloud infrastructure.
- Knowledge around security best practices and understanding of vulnerability assessments.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate franchise company in the United States, with approximately 700 offices and +100,000 real estate associates around the world. Located in Austin, TX KWRI is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, lives worth living, and businesses worth owning. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Keller Williams Realty International's Employees
Director of Media Services
Bonnie Sue aims to disrupt the industry by building scalable growth models with media. Her main goal is capitalizing on media services to improve agent productivity and branding.
Back to top