Sr. Marketing Ops and Analytics Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
The Sr. Marketing Ops and Analytics Manager will own the marketing operations and analytics department at KeepTruckin. This role will build and manage a high-performing operations team and build a multi-touch attribution system and analytics infrastructure that will determine how KeepTruckin allocates resources to continue our rapid growth.
What You'll Do:
- Build and manage KeepTruckin's Marketing Operations team
- Build and manage KeepTruckin's marketing technology stack
- Build and manage KeepTruckin's reporting and analytics infrastructure
- Analyze performance of marketing activities and spend to make recommendations to help KeepTruckin grow faster
- Own how KeepTruckin uses industry and product data to better target marketing outreach
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years in marketing operations, preferably in B2B technology
- Experience managing a marketing operations team
- Strong experience with marketing automation (Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot) and Salesforce
- A very analytical mindset with a proven ability to manage large data sets and find meaningful trends and insights
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top