Sr. Director of Corporate Marketing
- San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As the Sr. Director of Corporate Marketing, you will report to the Head of Operations and be responsible for leading KeepTruckin’s demand generation strategy and execution, increasing the volume and quality of leads for sales and accelerating the velocity of our sales cycles. You will partner with GTM leadership to develop, plan, execute and measure integrated marketing programs and campaigns that drive awareness and pipeline for the business.
This role will be responsible for overseeing KeepTruckin’s overall brand strategy, strategic events, creative/design strategy, and other corporate marketing activities and programs. As a senior strategic marketing leader, you’ll hire and develop a growing and talented team, while also partnering closely with other leaders and stakeholders across KT to help create rich content, PR, trade associations, events, and experiences that effectively communicate the value of KT to all audiences.
This role will capitalize on innovative approaches to develop high-impact marketing strategies and drive our powerful brand upmarket. This is a highly visible leadership role within the KT organization which will have a significant impact on our long-term growth. You’ll have the opportunity to lay the groundwork for substantial growth, and scale our efforts as one of the top SaaS companies in the industry.
What You'll Do:
- Develop, scale, and manage marketing strategies across key inbound channels such as: SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Display, ASO, Email, Direct Mail, Referral
- Work with sales, product and customer success to develop materials relevant to lead qualification and nurturing
- Partner with internal creative teams and product marketing to strategize and execute on integrated marketing campaigns and rapidly test new channels
- Manage our website and web roadmap in partnership with product and design leaders to create dynamic experiences for our prospects and customers including launching high quality ads and landing pages
- Manage and optimize lead management including lead scoring, lead routing, and efficient handover processes to the sales team
- Partner with our sales development representatives (SDR) team to prioritize, qualify and score leads, and support SDR nurture programs
- Build a brand and content marketing strategy and execute on integrated marketing campaigns
- Augment, refine, and evangelize our measurement of success. Create best practices to streamline reporting processes and drive effective communications throughout the organization
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive and audience research
- Drive significant increases in overall global awareness of the KT brand among target audiences through brand building activities, events, campaigns, and other corporate programs and activities
- Guide the strategy and lead the execution of all major large-scale corporate marketing-led initiatives, projects, and programs
- Lead multi-channel strategies to widen the funnel and generate new prospect leads.
- Drive overall brand-building for the upmarket business, defining a unique value proposition that differentiates KeepTruckin’s products and services in a competitive market
- Create campaigns for customer retention, Account Based Marketing (ABM) and retargeting campaigns
- Unite tactical marketing efforts with defined sales goals and use feedback from sales to identify new potential markets and help produce content that effectively communicates and elevates KeepTruckin’s brand in a consistent and accessible way
- Monitor analytics to provide campaign reports to collaborating teams
- Optimize the campaign marketing mix to increase the ROI on Marketing spend by identifying what works, and what does not through continuous testing and recommending ongoing improvements to achieve KPIs
What We're Looking For:
- 12+ years of experience leading corporate marketing at a fast-growing, high profile organization(s) with a significant emphasis on digital demand generation
- Significant experience in B2B technology marketing with a keen understanding of the Internet ecosystem and technical audiences (experience in Internet-related SaaS business is highly preferred)
- Strong experience building a marketing foundation and content marketing strategy
- Proven experience developing and scaling integrated marketing campaigns that deliver conversions, sales pipeline and revenue
- Experience leading multiple, closely managed, channels (SEO, SEM, Paid Social)
- Experience owning a $10m+ annual budget
- Creative thinker who can develop new programs that drive new pipeline
- Deep analytical mind who obsessively tracks and improves KPIs
- Expertise in marketing automation and marketing operations - email campaigns, landing page development, lead nurturing, etc. using Marketo, Pardot or similar systems
- Able to meet deadlines and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, loosely structured, highly dynamic environment
- Highly effective communicator working with sales, SDR, customer success and product teams
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to establish priorities and communicate expectations
- Ability to establish credibility through vision, technical expertise and implementation
- Highly qualified candidates will have experience with ABM & Direct Mail experience, selling to non-technical audiences, experience managing a SDR/BDT team and experience managing the brand team
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top