Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
What You'll Do:
- Relentlessly improve the efficiency, scalability and reliability of our Quote-to-Cash systems and business process.
- Partner with Sales, Finance, Customer Success, Order Management and other stakeholders to deeply understand their business needs, prioritize them against overall business goals, and develop elegant technical solutions to fulfill them.
- Draft design documents, gather requirements, build test and deployment plans, manage communications and own initiatives from inception through rollout.
- Collaborate closely with the Systems Administration, Development and Support teams to build, configure, test and release systems changes in a timely manner and with the highest quality.
- Maintain a holistic view of all Quote-to-Cash processes and users to understand functional impacts with regard to configuration, process, workflow and reporting.
What We're Looking For:
- Deep understanding of Quote-to-Cash business processes and systems related CPQ, Billing, the Salesforce ecosystem, ERP applications and Order Management.
- 5+ years of experience designing solutions and building requirements for CPQ, CRM, and ERP (Netsuite) platforms that translate into low friction and high impact business processes.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills to set up and interpret logic, data tables, and rule relationships.
- Ability to explain complex systems and technical topics in a clear and concise manner using written, visual and oral communications.
- Outstanding emotional intelligence, people skills, self-awareness and team focus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in computer science, information systems or related fields.
- Salesforce Administration certification is preferred.
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top