Sr. Analyst, Sales Compensation
- United States
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
The Finance team is searching for a Sr. Analyst who will be a key participant in assisting with various aspects of sales compensation. This will include understanding multiple plans and calculation methods, reporting and analysis of actuals, and communication with stakeholders of all levels across KT. You will be in charge of the accuracy and timeliness of accruals and payouts for the entire sales organization. This role will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in both sales commissions and reporting with the ability to make a meaningful impact throughout KT’s operations.
What You'll Do:
- Administer and maintain the commissions system in order to product accurate and timely payouts
- Be the subject matter expert on commission calculations and be able to effectively communicate with all stakeholders
- Manage the entry of new hires and changes within Xactly
- Build strong relationships and work collaboratively with Sales Managers to deliver key insights on Sales performance and compensation impacts
- Identify inefficiencies, implement solutions, and track progress around sales performance and related expenses such as commissions, SPIFF, and other bonuses
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience with a minimum of 2+ years in Sales Operations, Sales Compensation or other roles with sales compensation as a core competency
- Problem solving/analytical mindset, organized, and able to manage multiple initiatives at once
- Strong communication skills to address questions and explain calculations
- Direct experience with Xactly (or another commissions software tool) and Salesforce
- Intermediate Excel skills - must have experience with V-Lookup, PivotTables, etc
- BA / BS degree
- Understanding of SaaS business models and operating metrics
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top