Solutions Engineer- Reporting
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
Solution Engineers work tightly with customers on configuring their integrations, generating custom reports, answering API questions, and providing Best Practices for working with the KeepTruckin platform. They support and advocate for our users and focus on delivering quality. The frontline of the organization, Solution Engineers are responsible for meeting customer project deadlines, customer satisfaction for services, and identifying leads/upsell opportunities.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with Sales or Customer Success teams and our customers to understand a client’s reporting requirements
- Build customized reports through python and Tableau
- During customer trials, guide potential customers to tease out their burning questions ad then analyze KeepTruckin’s data lake can provide insights
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the internal KT stakeholders in sales, marketing, customer success and R&D departments
What We're Looking For:
- 1-3 years engineer/consulting experience with databases and/or reporting
- Technical degree preferred; Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Math background desired
- 2+ years of experience working data analysis/data science
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Experience with data architecting/operating solutions built on enterprise SaaS or other public cloud vendors
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top