Software Engineer - Growth (Frontend)
- Islamabad, Pakistan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Frontend Engineer in the Growth team, you will have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we develop our marketing & growth presence on the web - including KeepTruckin's official website, marketing campaigns and growth & engagement use cases within the KeepTruckin WebApp. We are looking for collaborative individuals with a strong frontend engineering background and a nuanced user first mindset. You would be in close collaboration with various internal stakeholders. You would be responsible for engineering the experience of growth use cases being put out by the business. In this role, you would be expected to constantly evaluate emerging technologies and avail strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions that increase the efficiency and reliability of KeepTruckin's web assets.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You'll Do:
- Work on modern web frameworks and tools as part of a tightly knit Growth Engineering team
- Communicate with backend engineers about API requirements and refinements
- Work with designers to build highly usable and performant UIs
- Contribute towards code reviews and processing of tech debt
- Wordpress block, plugin, and theme development using React and php. You'd be expected to contribute to add functionality and design elements to our KeepTruckin website
- Develop responsive and robust email templates
- Technical documentation & project effort estimation
- Lead small to medium sized projects with complete end to end ownership, along with outward communication and stakeholder management
- Data driven conversion rate optimization of user acquisition funnels
What We're Looking For:
- Ideally, 2+ years of frontend engineering experience
- Experience working with at least one modern web framework such as Angular 2+, React, Vue, etc
- Experience with version control systems (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket etc.)
- Comfortable using CSS preprocessors such as Sass/Less
- Strong communication skills with a user first attitude
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top