Software Engineer - Backend
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
As a Software Engineer, you will play an active part in designing backend components and services for new feature developments of the KeepTruckin platform. You will implement scalable architecture and work on an enthusiastic team contributing to robust projects such as Telematics, Geolocation, and video streaming to name a few.
What You’ll Do:
- Write scalable, secure, maintainable code that powers the platform that connects the world’s trucks
- Develop creative solutions and algorithms to complex problems and take an active part in code reviews
- Actively work on our AWS cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with the product team and own the execution of key technical strategies
- Mentor and learn from the developers within the engineering organization
What We’re Looking For:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years software development experience
- Experience building product infrastructure, distributed systems, and data models using relational databases
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases such as PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Redis, and Cassandra
- Experience building for Cloud Infrastructure such as AWS, GCP, Azure or proprietary
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top