Senior Special Projects Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
The Special Projects Team (Program Management) leads KeepTruckin’s most strategic projects. An extension of the leadership team, this team will strategize, consult, and implement; delivering big outcomes across the organization.
As the Senior Special Projects Manager, you will lead the charge on the most important initiatives at KeepTruckin (Ex. accounting & finance projects, launching new products, entering new markets, building teams & processes from the ground up). You must quickly come up to speed on how the business operates across all functions. You will assemble and lead large cross-functional teams, build credibility, and alignment among key stakeholders, driving vision and a clear framework for programs & projects. You will track core business metrics and develop an analytical framework for making data driven decisions when prioritizing, tracking, and iterating on key initiatives. You are a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can adapt quickly, and can balance moving quickly with high-quality delivery. You will report to the Director of Special Projects.
What You'll Do:
- Take full ownership through the entire project life cycle. Organize, scope, and lead multiple complex projects simultaneously. Make sense of vague requirements, create clarity, and drive momentum in the face of ambiguity
- Navigate tight timelines - identify & mitigate risks before the project is impacted. Drive accountability across teams - relentlessly drive outcomes while remaining flexible with exactly how to reach objectives
- Earn credibility and trust from cross-functional teams - work with global teams from Finance, Accounting, Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering, Biz Ops, Sales Ops, Enablement, and more
- Adapt quickly to a dynamic environment - must be comfortable with fast pace and changing priorities
- Report weekly to the executive team to share progress and risks in your projects - communicate clearly and concisely with senior executives. Maintain poised leadership under high levels of visibility & accountability.
- Maintain clear status, timelines, and owners for all of your projects - ensure all stakeholders have context and are not blocked from delivering on schedule
- Use data to prioritize, investigate, and measure outcomes - analyze and report on KPIs and SLAs
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years total professional experience
- 4+ years experience project/program management role or similar management consulting role
- Accounting, Operations, Product, Program, or Project Management experience in a technology company (B2B SaaS company preferred)
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Experience with Salesforce, SQL, & Excel
- BA/BS degree (MBA Preferred)
- Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top