Senior Software Engineer - Perception
- United States
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
As a Staff SWE, the person in this role will play a critical role in launching the core computer vision & machine learning technology that enables KeepTruckin’s AI products.
In the past 2 years, we've built a world-class team that has experience designing and building state of the art technology algorithms from the ground up. We are now looking for world-class talent to join the team and continue this growth. We are looking for engineers that have experience launching and maintaining ML/CV/AI products at scale.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You’ll Do:
- Prototype, validate and iterate new CV and ML algorithm
- Optimize, productionize, and monitor/refine performance of ML models on the cloud and the edge devices
- Have a deep understanding of the business and operational impact for different technology tradeoffs, and be able to balance effectively based on the company’s need
- Enable other engineers on the team to be more effective through design and code that is easy to extend and contribute to
- Capable of influencing others and building consensus even over contentious technical debates
What We’re Looking For:
- BS, MS, or higher degree, in CS/CE/EE, or equivalent industry experience
- Extensive experience with ML frameworks such as Tensorflow, Caffe, and PyTorch
- Extensive experience with machine learning, object detection, and classification
- Extensive experience in deploying perception algorithms into real-world environments
- Strong programming skills in Python or C++
- Excellent mathematical reasoning skills
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top