Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
We are seeking a strong story teller to join our team as a Senior Product Marketing Manager. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with the product, sales, marketing, design, enablement, and customer success organizations at KeepTruckin to create messaging that evangelizes how KeepTruckin’s technology creates better safety and efficiency outcomes for fleets across North America.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker capable of guiding competitive positioning and strategy; while simultaneously being detail oriented, with a keen eye for detail across external and internal facing content contributing to KeepTruckin’s brand. This role will have a high level of ownership and visibility across the organization.
What You'll Do:
- Own product positioning and messaging: develop a compelling narrative and value propositions for KeepTruckin’s product suite to communicate our vision to diverse audiences externally and internally
- Partner with design and marketing to build content and collateral (blog, website, pitch decks, videos, etc) that reflect positioning and showcase the value and vision of our product
- Quarterback product launches in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Work closely with the industry experts to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market
- Align with the PM teams to drive strategy around product positioning for existing products and new launches
- Develop GTM strategies to help accelerate new pipeline and upsell opportunities
- Understand the customer, the competition, and how KeepTruckin’s technology uniquely solves that customer’s problems
- Develop compelling customer case studies and testimonials
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of work experience in a marketing / strategic function
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills — has previous writing samples to point to
- Experience working with executive leadership and cross functional teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, a high-energy go-getter
- Strong project management skills
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.