Senior Product Manager - Hardware
- United States
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
KeepTruckin is seeking a product manager to lead the vision and execution of our Hardware platforms. This role is focused on safety and compliance areas in the fleet management industry. This is a highly visible and challenging role with ownership of Hardware platform products that support customer fleets ranging in size from 1 to 1000s. The ideal candidate will work on both building the next generation hardware products and improving on firmware & software features on current hardware products in the field while working with other members of the product team. In addition, this role will work with Go-to-Market teams including Marketing, Sales, Support, Customer Success, and Operations to launch both hardware and software products.
What You'll Do:
- Own the product vision & strategy of multiple hardware platforms.
- Work closely with the executive team, design, operations, marketing, sales and engineering leadership to develop the best hardware products for the trucking industry.
- Develop and manage the product roadmap and make tough tactical prioritization decisions while helping the company think long term.
- Drive product launches on both hardware and software areas working with go-to-market teams including sales, marketing, operations, support, and customer success.
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of product management experience with experience in launching hardware products from concept to launch. Experience with launching products in 100K+ volumes is preferred.
- BA/BS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Impeccable product sense with a scrappy mindset.
- Solid experience with hardware product development cycle and embedded systems experience. Working on IoT products with experience in developing software features on mobile or cloud is preferable.
- The ability to handle multiple competing priorities and tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment and adjust as needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and advanced ability to negotiate toward positive results, with a balanced consultative approach.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top