Senior Director, Customer Success Strategy & Ops
- San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
Sales Strategy & Operations at KeepTruckin drives the strategy, execution, and scale of KeepTruckin’s revenue growth. Our work is cross-functional and touches nearly every part of our business - from what we sell, to whom, and how.
We seek a Sr Dir. / Dir Customer Success Strategy & Ops who will be a key member of our Strategy & Operations leadership team and will be responsible for driving critical strategic priorities that help drive a world-class customer experience.Your ability to think strategically, adapt quickly, and get things done will earn credibility with all levels of the organization. You’ll be responsible for identifying retention improvement opportunities by developing a deep understanding of customer behavior; then developing data-driven hypotheses and working with cross-functional teams across marketing, customer success, customer support and many others to execute successfully.
The ideal candidate is an experienced leader with a proven track record of defining and driving cross-functional, organization-wide strategic programs. The successful candidate will be endlessly focused and passionate about driving ever-improving customer experiences and managing change hands-on. The individual will have a high sense of urgency, strong executive presence, and an outstanding history of partnering with a broad cross-functional organization that is laser focused on delivering to customer needs.
You should have experience with and enjoy building operational and financial models, telling stories through slides and data, analyzing large and complex data sets, and improving our processes and tools. You will be working highly cross-functionally with our CS, Finance, Data, Marketing, Order Ops, and other GTM teams.
This role reports to the VP of Sales Strategy & Ops. You will build a team to meet the needs of the business.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
- Serve as a trusted business partner to the CS Leadership by defining, tracking, and implementing business objectives, initiatives, strategies, tactics, and processes that scale
- Define 2-3 year strategy to increase customer and subscription retention
- Drive the annual CS planning process (FY, investment ROI analysis, HC planning, quota and capacity setting, territory planning and carve)
- Drive operational efficiency by automating and improving processes, tools, and dashboards that scale
- Support special business projects. Structure business problems, evaluate options, implement actionable recommendations, and track success
- Mentor, coach and grow our Sales Strategy & Ops team
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset
- 10+ years of experience in a subscription retention role; preferably product based B2B retention
- Advanced project management skills – ability to establish clear project plans, timelines & reports as required
- Advanced stakeholder management skills – comfortable speaking directly with & reporting to executive leadership & stakeholders across the business.
- Advanced communication skills – ability to adopt appropriate business language to translate complex issues into meaningful business. Cross functional nature of role requires the candidate to be able to emphasise, influence and negotiate as required
- Experience delivering change/transformation programmes in a global fast-growing hybrid SaaS software and technology environment
- BA/BS and/or advanced degree
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top