Senior Creative Designer - Web/Growth
- Loralai, Pakistan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
We’re seeking a Senior Web/Creative Designer to join our team in Islamabad or Lahore. This is one of the greatest growth opportunities for designers in Pakistan to work directly with experienced technology professionals with backgrounds from Silicon Valley companies like Google, Twitter, Facebook, Uber, and Stripe (to name a few). Our creative team is responsible for communicating KeepTruckin’s brand and solutions to customers in long-haul and local trucking through effective design. Areas include website, emails, videos, presentations, sales demos, onboarding guides, packaging, swag and more.
The ideal candidate will work with folks from across disciplines — engineering, product design, data science, and marketing. You will help in identifying and understanding the industry problems and translate them into impactful solutions. The Creative designer will have the ability to execute in multiple visual styles for different surfaces including but not limited to digital, video, and web. The ideal candidate has the ability to execute design solutions, communicate design decisions, iterate, collaborate with stakeholders and provide direction to the team.
You will lead initiatives from concept through execution by leveraging your expertise in fundamentals of design, craft, and stakeholder communication. You will be covering the whole design spectrum from initiation to rough ideation to polished deliverables with high end quality, attention to details which should all follow a great concept even down to the tiniest details. The candidate should have a broad experience working on a variety of projects with multiple partners and on tight timelines.
What You'll Do:
- Understand business problems through research and data
- Work closely with cross functional peers to create concepts, plan execution and beyond
- Deliver designs that solve problems and delight audiences with a high-level of finish and polish
- Create concepts, sketches, storyboards, prototypes necessary to guide development of beautiful, useful and consistent experiences.
- Seek out creative opportunities to improve on existing style and approach.
- Build alignment and articulate vision through strong storytelling and presentations skills
- Obsess over the details of design and experience of user
- Become a key thought partner to your counterparts in marketing and content writing
- Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Mentor other designers and contribute to the overall design culture of the company
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience as a creative designer at an agency or in-house team
- Experience in leading web design, communication design and brand development
- Ability to generate detailed design concepts, documentation, and deliverables
- A design portfolio that showcases proficient design skills in branding, visuals, and communication along critical thinking, and problem-solving
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Ability to be comfortable with and navigate an industry undergoing disruption
- Unbounded curiosity and sense of adventure
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top