Senior Analyst, Sales Strategy & Ops
- San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
KT is one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in history. We grew from ~$2M to north of ~$70M in ARR between 2016 and 2018. Growth leap-frogged process and system architecture.
As we continue to grow rapidly, we’re making a strategic investment in over-hauling our processes and the systems that support growth. We’re expanding our team of Sales Strategy & Ops entrepreneurs to play critical roles in the design and execution of the overhaul.
The KT Sales Strategy team presents an opportunity to make a massive impact on the company’s growth. You’ll have an opportunity to apply the context and expertise you’ve acquired. You’ll work with leaders across Sales, Systems, Product, Finance and Strategic Analytics to overcome the biggest issues in the business. The experience in data-driven strategy, planning, testing and execution you’ll gain will put you in a position for career growth in Sales Ops (or any of the teams we interact with) as KT continues to grow and expand internationally.
What You'll Do:
- Bring a data driven perspective to our coverage model, quota and headcount planning and resource allocation decisions
- Partner closely with GTM leaders to track and forecast business performance using a combination of SFDC reporting and adhoc analysis in Sheets
- Influence across functions by building and presenting crisp presentations
- Play a key role in process design and how it translates to system implementation
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years work experience
- Familiarity and empathy for Sellers - bonus points for previously carrying a bag
- Facility with data and the associated tools - SFDC, Spreadsheets, Tableau, etc
- Strategic mindset and executive presence - this is a high visibility role with daily interaction with senior leaders
- Experience in similar roles with a mix of analysis, system design & admin and frequent exec interaction
- Experience in a SaaS company from which to draw on to define what ‘good’ looks like
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top