Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a KeepTruckin Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our Salesforce and other Enterprise Systems applications. You will ensure continued delivery of innovative, high quality solutions that enable the following functional team Sales, Sales Operations and Order Management, Customer Service, Customer Success, Marketing, and Finance. You will have the opportunity to work with integrations as we expand our suite of applications.
You will be joining a dynamic and fast paced team of experienced Salesforce Administrators and Developers. We will work closely together to design the best solutions for our users, and make the best technical decisions for our company.
What You'll Do:
- Participate in solution design, development, testing and deployment on Force.com platform
- Build custom solutions on the platform using Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services and API. Implement standard salesforce solutions including Workflow, Process builder and Flow
- Develop integration processes using third-party integration tools and REST/SOAP APIs
- Flexible with changing priorities and developing independently with minimal supervision
- Collaborate with project leadership to assist in the estimation of work effort and set a realistic schedule for development
- Assist in developing detailed and high level technical design documents
- Ability to manage heavy workloads and projects, many on a time-sensitive basis while still maintaining accuracy with a strong attention to detail
What We're Looking For:
- 3-5 years hands on development experience in Salesforce ecosystem
- Solid understanding and experience with Force.com platform, APIs and object-oriented programming concepts
- BA/BS/Masters in Business, Engineering, or other quantitative field or equivalent relevant work experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification and Salesforce Platform Developer Certification I is a must
- Experience with integrations such as: Apttus CLM, DocuSign, Dell Boomi, Twilio, GSuite, ZenDesk, Marketo, NetSuite, Tableau or other cloud business applications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to quickly connect business requirements with functional capabilities of the application
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top