Sales Strategy & Ops Analyst
- San Francisco, CA
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
Sales Strategy & Operations at KeepTruckin drives the strategy, execution, and scale of KeepTruckin’s revenue growth. Our work is cross-functional and touches nearly every part of our business - from what we sell, to whom, and how.
We seek a Sales Strategy & Ops Analyst who will bring innovation, experience, and a bias toward action to our team. Your ability to think strategically, adapt quickly, and get things done will earn credibility with all levels of the organization. In this role your work will include a combination of data-driven analysis, defining strategy; project execution; and evaluating tech to accelerate our business. You’ll collaborate closely with the Sales team, Product, Marketing, Finance and Enterprise Systems. The outcomes you drive will play a critical role in shaping growth experiments and scaling our company.
What You'll Do:
- Bring a multi-disciplinary and data-centric perspective to growing KeepTruckin
- Identify business objectives then translate them into processes & systems that scale our revenue
- Play a critical role in cross-functional initiatives
- Create real-time dashboards and own analytics projects end-to-end; generate compelling insights around go-to-market effectiveness and drive accountability for business outcomes through KPI design, monitoring & review
- Perform capacity modeling and territory planning to ensure that KT deploys sales resources effectively to capture maximize growth
What We're Looking For:
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset
- A demonstrated bias towards action, an ownership mentality, and the appetite to innovate
- High degree of competency with data analysis, the associated tools (ie SFDC, Excel, Tableau, SQL) and drawing conclusions
- Strong oral, written and presentation communication skills with the ability to craft and deliver compelling executive presentations
- 3+ years of increasing responsibility in Sales, Sales Operations/Business Operations, or Product within a B2B (ideally SaaS) company
- BA/BS and/or advanced degree
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top