Sales Development Representative, Enterprise
- United States
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
This is an Enterprise Sales role supporting the Enterprise segment of the business. This team acts as the initial contact point to potential clients driving the top of the funnel for the entire Sales organization and bringing new businesses into the sales cycle.
In this role you will be responsible for reaching out to prospective clients to introduce them to KeepTruckin, uncovering pain points/challenges, and proposing KeepTruckin's solutions to them in hopes of setting a Discovery Meeting with an Enterprise Account Executive. You will learn valuable sales skills and be prepped to progress to other roles in the company, such as Account Executive, Customer Success, Leadership, etc.
What You'll Do:
- Contact prospective clients through cold calls and emails
- Qualify accounts/prospects based on set criteria
- Identify prospects needs/challenges and suggest appropriate products/services
- Set up meetings/calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Reschedule/follow up with prospects if meetings do not occur
What We're Looking For:
- Top CRM experience such as Salesforce or Hubspot
- High-volume cold calling experience
- Strong work ethic and drive
- Ability to handle rejection and persevere
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Natural curiosity
- Coach-ability and team focused mind set
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top