Returns Department Representative
- Islamabad, Pakistan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Returns Department Representative, you will be given an opportunity to utilize your expertise here in Keeptruckin. You will be helping our Operations department with Sales order completion, Order Form generation, Churn Management and everything which is relevant to processing sales orders.
What You'll Do:
- Working on returns cases
- SO creation for additional hardware
- Churn processing/management
- Working on Salesforce and Zuora
What We're Looking For:
- Preferably graduate in any discipline.
- Strong Business Communication Skills in English.
- 1 to 3 years work experience, preferably in a BPO environment.
- Proficient experience with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Knowledge and experience of CRM systems, preferably Salesforce.
- Very organized, meticulous, and detailed in entering information
- Ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task in high volume workload situations
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top