- Taipei, Taiwan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
The Reliability Engineer will report to the Director of Quality and Compliance and assist in the execution and reporting of environmental and reliability testing of our electronics products for the trucking industry. You will be a true owner responsible for creating new devices from the ground up for an industry that many haven’t spent time innovating in.
What You’ll Do:
- Schedule test execution at our manufacturing partner's facilities and at 3rd-party labs as needed
- Prepare Devices Under Test, including configuration of firmware, enabling of logging where required and mounting units to test equipment
- Assist in test execution as needed, and collect resulting failure details, including photos, logs, etc.
- Provide reports and documentation summarizing the testing
- Participate in root cause analysis and evaluation of proposed solutions
What We’re Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience with reliability and environmental testing of electronic products
- Degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent experience
- Experience with automotive and/or industrial environmental requirements preferred
- Strong written and spoken English required
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top