QA Tech Lead
- Islamabad, Pakistan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a QA Tech Lead, you have an amazing opportunity to learn and grow with a team that is evolving, fast paced and super dedicated to the quality of KeepTruckin. We are looking for candidates with a strong CS background, have a deep interest in how things should be and who are natural team players.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You'll Do:
- Provide product and technical insight, organizational perspective and technical leadership to the software engineers especially during onboarding.
- Make recommendations on the improvement of Quality Assurance processes and practices and where appropriate help to establish these and implement where agreed
- Participate in testing as an individual contributor to establish and maintain expertise on products develope
- Take responsibility for integrity of testing and acceptance activities and coordinates the execution of these activitie
- Develop appropriate test methodology and metrics to define quality for products, components, features and enhancements
- Identify, communicate and follow-up with engineering on issues discovered during the test proces
- Participate in release deployments to the production environment and troubleshooting production issue
- Proactive approach to identifying issues and presenting solutions and options, and where appropriate, leading to resolution
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Passionate about QA, takes ownership, responsibility and has the ability to determine strategic direction and not just tactical
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle including the functional, non-functional, sanity, regression and integration test phases
- Proficient in programming in any language
- Good interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- The ability to work and team effectively with management personnel across geographies
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations under pressure
- Demonstrates the ability to research, formulate relevant questions and seek advice about specific concepts and practices to deepen learning and application skills related to Quality Management
- Knowledge of Agile and automation processes
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top