- Loralai, Pakistan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn and grow with a team that is fast-paced and dedicated. We are looking for candidates with a strong CS background, who are natural team players to act as a key part of the QA team in testing our KeepTruckin ELD (Electronic Logging Device, an in-vehicle data acquisition system) and non-ELD integrated software features. This is a cross-functional role that partners with our Product, Design, and Customer Success teams as well as our software engineering and embedded systems development teams.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You'll Do:
- Create test plans, maintain documentation and perform testing on multiple devices, platforms, and browsers
- Plan and Execute verification of features broken down into components for weekly releases.
- Takes full ownership of all QA artifacts
- Points out execution gaps and completely owns process improvements.
- Actively looks into all ES and customer-facing issues being reported for your org
- Aid in retrospecting possible customer issues with the leads
- Identify, analyze, and document defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in web and mobile applications as well as ELD functions, outputs, online screens, and content
- Take ownership of E2E testing
What We're Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in Software Testing
- Flare for testing map-based real-time systems
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, SCRUM, and Agile Testing Life Cycles
- Ability to take ownership of all manual testing tasks
- Experience in both manual testing and automation
- Ability to understand Software Design Specifications
- Ability to create boundary value, positive, and negative test cases
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools (JIRA will be preferable)
- Knowledge of OOP, Data Structures, and Algorithms
- Keen towards programing languages and code reviews
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top