QA Embedded Engineer
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
As an Embedded QA Engineer you have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we develop and execute our QA strategy. Reporting to the Senior QA Manager, you will oversee the quality of our flagship product. If you are collaborative and have the gift of meticulous detail, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Testing our Electronic Logging Device
- Develop and execute full system regression test plans
- Test implementation, unit testing results analysis, and data validation
- Develop QA artifacts such as defects, enhancements, and requirement traceability matrices
- Define, estimate, track, and report progress of S/W quality assurance efforts
- Collaborate with other departments and facilitate escalation and/or triage of issues
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years experience in S/W quality assurance
- Thorough understanding of software development life cycle
- Experience creating detailed regression and incremental test plans
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies, KANBAN, and S/W testing life cycles
- Knowledge of issue tracking tools (JIRA preferable)
- Knowledge of test management tools
- Familiarity with embedded linux systems and testing of hardware devices are a plus
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top