- Lahore, Pakistan
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
The Special Projects Team leads KeepTruckin’s most strategic projects. As an extension of the leadership team, Special Projects owns the execution and delivery of big outcomes across the organization.
As a Project Manager you will work directly with the Special Projects team based in San Francisco. You will also work directly with global teams on the most important initiatives at KeepTruckin (Ex. New GTM motions, improving processes to scale as a business, launching products, entering new markets, building teams from the ground up, etc). You must quickly get up to speed on how the business operates across all functions. You will develop & maintain project materials (project plans, roadmaps, meeting notes, action items, status updates, weekly reports, metrics reporting, & meeting calendars). You will work with large cross-functional teams, build credibility, and alignment among key stakeholders, driving vision and a clear framework for programs & projects. You will track core business metrics. You are a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can adapt quickly, and can balance moving quickly with high-quality delivery. You will report to the Director of Special Projects.
What You'll Do:
- Support projects through the entire project life cycle. Organize, scope, coordinate, & deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with cross-functional teams & management. Build and maintain weekly reports to the executive team.
- Maintain poised leadership under high levels of visibility, accountability and navigating tight timelines - identify & mitigate risks before the project is impacted
- Earn credibility and trust from cross-functional teams - work with global teams from Sales, Marketing, Finance, Product, Engineering,Systems, Sales Ops, Enablement, and more
- Drive accountability across teams - relentlessly drive outcomes while remaining flexible with exactly how to reach objectives
- Use data to prioritize, investigate, and measure outcomes - analyze and report on KPIs and SLAs
What We're Looking For:
- 4+ years experience in Operations, Product, Program, or Project Management (technology company preferred), 4-6 years total professional experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English, must be a very clear communicator
- Proven experience working in a matrix environment, managing multiple stakeholders.
- Expertise with Excel, G-suite, Salesforce, and project management frameworks and tools (JIRA, Confluence, Smartsheets, etc)
- BA/BS degree (MBA Preferred)
Nice to haves:
- Expertise with B2B SaaS operational processes & systems
- Experience at a company whose product includes both hardware and SaaS
- Prior experience in the transportation industry
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top