Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront.
About the Role:
As a key member of our team, you will play an active part in designing, and managing our next generation KeepTruckin app. Your expertise will be contributed to redefining our architecture and building a world class offline-first mobile application with an enthusiastic team. We are looking for candidates who have a good understanding of system architectures (MVC, MVVM, Redux, Unidirectional dataflow) and a forward thinking mindset aimed at high readability (declarative) code, as well as identifying problems or bottlenecks before they become issues.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop new features for our Android (Java & Kotlin) or iOS (Swift & Obj-C) KeepTruckin App
- Improve one of our many existing features, including Compliance, GPS tracking, Safety, Bluetooth and USB comms, Camera APIs, etc.
- Work with product team to refine feature specs
- Communicate with back end engineers about API requirements or refinements
- Help support team to diagnose user problems
- Analyze our user's data to identify bugs
What We’re Looking For:
- Open to all levels of mobile engineering experience! 1+ years experience working on Android or iOS mobile apps
- Experience in Java, Kotlin, Objective-C, or Swift; experience with UIKit, Activity Lifecycle, custom views, AlamoFire, Retrofit, Dagger2, Reactive Programming, or database/persistence
- Experience with Version Control Systems (ex: Git, Mercurial, etc.)
- Worked on at least one iOS or Android app; a plus if shipped to Google Play Store or Apple Store
- Bonus: have mentored junior developers in code reviews and technical guidance
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top