Mid Market Sales Engineer
- Nashville, TN
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Sales Engineer, you will have the opportunity to play an active part in increasing effectiveness, productivity and revenue growth in the Sales Team. The Sales Engineer will report directly to the Sales Engineering Manager. The Sales Engineer will be expected to have excellent interpersonal communication skills, technical comprehension, product expertise, business acumen, and overall industry knowledge.
What You'll Do:
- Support Account Executives through discovery calls, product demonstrations, pilots and onsite meetings
- Will be capable of providing customized demonstrations of the KeepTruckin product offering to prospects spanning a multitude of roles
- Successfully match customer pains and requirements to proposed solutions
- Become an expert on KeepTruckin’s competition, lending your expertise to AEs working on displacement deals
- Product expert, not only on KeepTruckin’s current offering but our roadmap as well
- Support the Product Team with training on new feature releases, focusing on the unique value proposition it will offer the Sales Team
- Work with Account Executives to respond to RFIs and RFPs
- Sales liaison between multiple internal organizations, including; Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Product Marketing
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree required, Bachelor’s of Science preferred
- Minimum 2+ years working with sales prospects in a pre-sales/sales engineering capacity (SaaS and Hardware experience is a plus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven business acumen
- Consistent track record selling complex solutions
- Experience in the Transportation & Logistics industry is a plus
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.
Back to top